Chase Elliott, driver of the No. 9 Chevrolet Camaro for Hendrick Motorsports, dominated Lionel Racing’s list of best-selling die-cast in 2018.
Not only was Elliott’s No. 9 NAPA Chevrolet the top seller of the year, his first win die-cast – as well as three more of his cars – also made the company’s annual list.
“Chase had an incredible season in 2018,” said Lionel Racing President Howard Hitchcock. “His move to the No. 9 car – which is so important to the Elliott family legacy – and his multiple wins really energized his fan base and you can see that in the numbers.”
The young driver wasn’t the sole rising star to make the die-cast list. His teammates William Byron and Alex Bowman both made their debut in the top 10 this year with their Axalta and Nationwide paint schemes garnering significant sales.
Rounding out the bestsellers were Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Larson, and Kevin Harvick who continue to sell strongly each season.
For car images, best-selling race win die-cast, and a list of top-selling drivers, visit www.lioneltop10.com.
- Chase Elliott 2018 NAPA
- Chase Elliott 2018 SunEnergy1 Blue/Watkins Glen Win
- William Byron 2018 Axalta
- Chase Elliott 2018 Hooters
- Alex Bowman 2018 Nationwide
- Chase Elliott 2018 NAPA/Dover Win
- Jimmie Johnson 2018 Lowe’s
- Chase Elliott 2018 Mountain Dew/Kansas Win
- Kyle Larson 2018 Credit One
- Kevin Harvick 2018 Busch Beer